NUT BUTTERS AND TAHINIS
UNIQUE STONE GROUND TAHINIS AND NUT BUTTERS
Level up your cooking and baking skills with scrumptious nut butters and tasty tahinis! Our whole butter and spread selection is handmade in our very own factory in Vaajakoski Finland via traditional stone grounding. Due to the low processing temperature all of the properties of the nuts and seeds are preserved in the butters. Use nut butters in sauces, stews, and salads, or as a part of smoothies. They taste so good you’ll probably want to eat a spoonful straight out of the jar, but we assure you that they’re just as delicious as dips or spreads.
Foodin’s organic nut and seed butters are what they promise to be – 100% of nuts and seeds. Only the freshest hand picked nuts and seeds are stone ground into our products. The production takes place in our very own Vaajakoski factory, and the butters are ground at low temperatures, below 42 degrees. This is how we ensure that the properties of our “raw materials” are preserved into the jar and all the way to our customer’s plate. The gentle process and long grinding time makes these spreads velvety soft.
Scrumptuous nut and seed butters add delicious flavour and texture to all kinds of dishes and bakes. They’re the perfect addition to sauces, soups, salads, dips and spreads, and are wonderful on top of porridges and granolas. Try out butters in
- Dipping: dip fresh fruit and berries or vegetables such as carrot, cucumber and celery.
- Sauces, salads, creamy soups or on top of porridge, pudding or pancakes.
- Cakes, muffins and all kinds of bakes as a part of the dough or as filling.
- Desserts, fruit salads or smoothies as garnish or icing.
- Warm, savory sauces inspired by Asian cuisine
- Bread and crackers as spread